Discussing computer science, data science, software engineering and scalable, distributed systems
Digitize - Simplify - Automate. If you can’t automate it then simplify it. I’ve spend my professional life in the pursuit of this goal. After spending the first 6 years of my career as an Electronic Engineer I decided in 2001 to transition to Software Engineering and Computer Science and I’ve been immersed in software development and building scalable distributed systems ever since.
Snapfix frees people from repetition and fosters creativity in the workplace. It’s my mission to make Snapfix the greatest automation tool in existence.
At Snapfix we’re building the future of task and team management. Snapfix technological approach to architecture, data, scalability, security and privacy can be explored by reading the posts I’ve written over the past few years.
- Privacy Engineering Jul 27, 2021 - 6 min read
- Distributed Databases Jul 23, 2021 - 9 min read
- Creating a Production WebServer for a Python Flask App Mar 7, 2021 - 22 min read
- Challenges of Commercial Open Source Adoption Dec 5, 2020 - 2 min read
- The Origins of Surveillance Capitalism Nov 29, 2020 - 3 min read